Saturday, October 2, 2010

Date Night

This blog title has two meanings. Last night, I watched the movie Date Night with Steve Carrell, and Tina Fey. I've been wanting to see this movie for awhile. I wanted to see it with Ahron when it came out in the theaters but life always gets in the way somehow and we missed it. I love Steve Carrell and I can honestly say, it's the hardest I'd laughed since he left almost one month ago.

Also, tonight is military date night at our local YMCA! I am dropping my children off so I can go down the street to get a haircut. Should be a great day.

I wrote in an email to my husband yesterday, "As our anniversary nears I can't help but feel a little bit of sadness that we're apart." Tuesday, October 5th will be eight years since our wedding day. Our wedding day was a happy, wonderful, perfect fall day in Yakima. I'm so grateful that I met him and despite the hardships of the life we live, we are indeed very blessed.

I'm working on a new project for our children and I'll post pictures of what it is in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment