Thursday, April 26, 2012

Five!

This Saturday we are celebrating my son Miles's fifth birthday!  The days are long, but the years are oh so short.  I cannot believe five years have passed already.   He is catching up more and more with his peers and that makes me happy.   He is unbelievably coordinated and intelligent.  He is loving and tender-hearted and still loves to cuddle.  He builds really elaborate set ups between his marble run and his Angry Birds game.  I feel that he is really engineer-minded, much like his Uncle Jared and Grandpa Mark.   He loves to follow around and copy his big sister and I think that is about the sweetest thing to watch (although at 7, she doesn't find it so endearing!).

His actual birthday is on Monday and I think I'll make cupcakes for his preschool class.  I always, always pictured myself having a little boy and I'm so glad God blessed me with Miles. 

1 comment:

  1. Really? Aleady 5... I remember when you were pregnant with him! How time flies. Happy Birthday Miles!

    ReplyDelete