Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Almost Done!

Well we are 26 days into our final underway with our ship.  It has been a long 26 days and I miss my husband so much.  I'm so glad we're almost done. 

This past weekend we traveled down to my hometown to celebrate my Dad's 50th birthday.  Road trips alone with two kids and two dogs are often stressful but I'm lucky they are such great little travelers.  I decided to take Ahron's SUV.  I always feel a little safer in a bigger car.  Despite a little rain and wind, it was smooth traveling.  I've done so many trips alone it has become like a second nature but I always prefer to be the passenger on road trips.

The party went off without a hitch and I was really pleased with the turnout.  My grandma's neighbor provided a giant bouncy house for free and the kids absolutely loved it. 

This week I'm mostly going to be staying home and hiding out from the rain.  Fall is definitely upon us and I'm craving lots of comfort food lately.  Anyway, the wait is almost over.  I can't wait to have my best friend home where he should be.  Then it will be time for lots of fun Halloween and fall activities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment