Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ho Hum

Dang, it's been a rough couple days.  Some night last week, I unexpectedly went into the ugly cry.  It was after I put the little ones to bed and the emotions came forth quickly and then they were done. 

I went on with my night and I felt better. 

Tonight, wishing Ahron was here to watch the Academy Awards with me.  Instead I turned to food (oy) and ate pizza for dinner. 

Yesterday I finally sat down and watched The Social Network.  I loved it.  But I love Facebook, so that wasn't much of a surprise. 

The weather's been nasty this weekend.  Rain battering the skylights in the bathroom and the wind causing those tall trees behind my neighborhood to sway back and forth.  I'm actually quite surprised we didn't have a power outage this weekend.   Just for the record, I really dislike winter in Western Washington.

I'm ready for the next big life change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment