Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lessons for 2011

Here's what I've been hearing lately that's struck a chord with me.  I'm going to try to live by these this year.

1)Live below your means, but within your needs.  --Suze Orman

2)All you need is love, love is all you need.--John Lennon

3)What have you done lately for your fellow man?--More acceptance, less judgement in 2011.

I want this year to be different.  I spent a lot of last year at a crossroads.  I questioned many of my beliefs and felt the need to define them and explore them, and I tried my best with this ongoing crazy, busy life of mine.   

I have this thing.  I want to be 100 percent me by the age of 30.  I want to know who I am, and I want to be confident about that, be my best me.  I want to find the peace I feel I've lost over the years. 

Lots of good things to look forward to this year.  I'm trying to go forward fully trusting in God's plan for our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment